A horse is a majestic creature. It is a symbol of strength, agility, beauty, and power. Owning a beautiful horse is equal to owning an asset. The kings, in ancient times, always took great pride in having a large stable. The stories of the legendary kings and their most beloved and favorite stallion are always captivating.
Thus, the importance of a horse in one’s life cannot be undermined. Horses have always played a major role in the life of human beings. Be it the battlegrounds, sports or transportation, horses have become a pragmatic part of the human civilization.
Undeniably, naming a horse is also a very prominent decision to make. Naming your pet is a sign of respect. It also indicates the inclusivity in the intent. Therefore, it can be a tedious task and for some, it is like naming their own child.
As you have decided to own a horse you need to give it a name which may depict the love of you for the horse. And also when we name something or someone we get emotionally attached to them. Out of love and benevolence we name them.So there are certain tips focusing on which you can keep a name for your horse.
Need for naming a horse-
- Homely touch- When you give a special name to something or someone it gives a homely touch to that animal. Your very pet feels homely and passionate and thinks that he belongs to you and is thus a part of your family that is a good gesture.
- Distinguish among the rest- When you are in a crowd than you can easily call out your horse’s name and see how fast your horse will come to you. It is because of the identity that you have given to your horse.
- Respecting nature- It generally does not look nice when people call you by some uncommon word as it sounds to be rude similarly animals do not like it when you address them by horse again and again. So giving them a name is a good thing as they people some respect and attachment as well.
So these were certain needs for which you should keep a name for your horse. Now moving ahead we have compiled a certain list for you that gives you an ample amount of names for your horse.
Tips for keeping horse’s name-
Here are a few examples and tips that will guide you in deciding the perfect name for your stallion–
- Select according to the personality- Even animals do have a personality so when you are keeping a name for your horse give focus over the personality of your horse. Personality represents your horse and so it’s name.
- Keep in mind the gender- When you are keeping a name of your horse keep in mind the gender of your horse and then name accordingly, If your horse is male than select a manly name and if it is female than select a womanly name.
- Name should be short and interesting- The name which you are thinking to keep of your horse should be very much captive . interesting so that when others listen to it they can understand that this must be a name of a horse. So choose wisely.
So these were certain tips on the basis of which you can keep the name of your horse. Now after going through the tips, we have something for you which relates to why you should name your horse? Or what is the need for a naming horse? So here we underline some basic needs for naming a horse-
Girls Female Horses names
Female horses in the Indian society hold a very prominent position, due to its one of the most important tasks. Yes, you guessed it right, carrying the grom to the bride’s home on the day of the wedding. It is an age-old ceremony that is followed in every wedding function in India. A few female horse names ideas are as follows:-
Boy Male Horse Names
Of course, the names are the primary indicator of gender in animals. Good horse names can be difficult to find and deciding upon unique male horse names can be tricky. Names can be chosen as per the breed, color or even a particular characteristic. You can also consider the names of the famous horse of the kings. Some examples of unique male horse names are:-
Black Horse Names
Black horses possess a class of their own and a grace that catches everyone’s attention. Where a male black horse is a symbol of masculinity, a female black horse symbolizes beauty and power. A few examples of Black horse name ideas are:-
|Bella||Black Jack||Black Pearl||Choko|
Famous Horse Names from Movies
We all live in world of fantasy. We often copy what is shown in movies or daily soaps . So some very famous horse names from movies are as follows-
|Tornado – Zorro’s Horse Name|
|The Black Stallion- Horse name in Black Stallion|
|Basanti – Name in Sholay Movie|
|Chetak – Name of Maharana Pratap Horse|
|Toofan – Used in movie Azooba|
|Joey – Horse name in War Horse|
|Seabiscuit – Horse name in Seabiscuit|
Naming your pet, be it a cat, dog, horse or a cow can a very personal decision to make. It creates a very home-like feeling and indicates the love you have for your animal. For some, their pets are like a part of their family and hence, prime importance is given in naming. Hopefully, the above-given names and tips will efficiently guide you in selecting an interesting and attractive name for your horse that defines its personality and also accentuate its status. Utilize the above advice and find the best name for your stallion.