As a Spiritual Advisor with over 10 years of experience, many of my clients, friends and even readers of my blog often ask me: what are the chakras, anyway? What do they do? What does it feel like when your chakras are blocked, or out of alignment?
If you’ve ever heard about this whole “chakras” thing and had no clue what it all meant, you’re about to learn all the basics you need to know in just 3 minutes or less today!
“How many chakras are there, anyway?”
We have 7 major chakras. These major chakras are energy centers that are responsible for certain energy functions in our life.
- Root Chakra — “roots” us to planet Earth, allowing for a sense of feeling grounded.
- Sacral Chakra — responsible for our energy system, digestion, reproduction and feeling comfortable in our body.
- Solar Plexus Chakra — approximately 1 inch above our belly button, this chakra is responsible for our sense of willpower, otherwise known as our power chakra.
- Heart Chakra — sits in the middle of your chest, this chakra is responsible for our sense of giving and receiving unconditional love and acceptance.
- Throat Chakra — responsible for intaking energy from the universe into our heart; when this chakra is blocked, we feel a sense of being “out of the flow.”
- Intuitive Chakra — also known as our Third Eye, this chakra sits between our temples and is responsible for our sense of intuition and connection with our Higher Self.
- Crown Chakra — the highest chakra is intended to open you up to receive intuitive, positive, universal energy.
When all your chakras are functioning at their highest capacity, your heart feels centered and you feel at peace. You are grounded on this Earth, and you feel support and abundance from Mother Earth. From the heart chakra and above, we are able to receive intuitive positive ideas like support and energy and helps you feel like you connect and belong in the Universe. With your chakras aligned, you feel that you are in the right place at the right time.
As a Spiritual Advisor for private clients as well as in my Facebook Community, I regularly clear negative energy blocks and align chakras. We want our chakras to function at their best so we can maintain an ongoing sense of balance, self-love, and peace as we go about our busy modern lives.
“How do I know if there’s a problem with my chakras?”
It’s actually a deceptively simple answer — you will just feel like something is “off.” You may feel a prolonged sense of unhappiness, that something in your life isn’t quite right, and that things just don’t seem to be happening the way you’d like or expect them to lately. By clearing the major chakras, a Spiritual Advisor can clear your entire aura before applying layers of protection.
Prana: Life Force, a Vital Principal Energy
The prana energy line is a straight line behind your spine. You can visualize your prana as the main transit line which the smaller transit lines (the chakras) all connect to and transfer their energy to up and down. Your prana can stimulate your automatic nervous system function at its best.
From the perspective of a Spiritual Advisor and energy healer, if your chakras are functioning well and giving you a high vibration, your entire life will show the positive results. Whatever you desire in life — whether it’s an improved relationship, finances, or career — ensuring your chakras are aligned opens you up to manifesting these things in abundance! Of course, you must take care of your energy management, so that your daily thoughts, actions, and life stay at a positive vibration.
“How can I align my chakras?”
I encourage you to consider meditation for chakra clearing and aligning. If you want to make sure your energy is optimal, I would recommend that you come to visit me over on my blog for more or consider joining my Facebook Community for weekly inspiration. I strive to help you develop a stronger understanding of who you are and why you are here, and most of all… to enjoy being you!
Remember: where your attention goes, energy flows. Be mindful about maintaining positive energy in your life and home!
by Judit Ronai, Spiritual Advisor